Saturday, April 13, 2013

4/13/13 Tutorial Session With Don

Today at 8:00 AM was the time I was supposed to arrive for the tutorial at Hercules High School. I came around at 8:02 AM with my older brother and mother in the room. It was weird walking in because in the beginning Hannah and the other girls were not there since they got lost and went to Hercules Middle School so I was the only girl in the room. Luckily they arrived few minutes later after me. 

Today we learned the do's and the do not's in blogging and how to behave in the summer program. In the tutorial we had a lot of technical problems like the school Internet was blocking Don's fake blog for the tutorial and the scanner was not working to scan our ID's and our medical insurance card so Don's going to do that another time. At least today I figured to do this:
I learned to Photoshop pictures (sort of)! The 3 Amigos say Hi!
     

1 comment:

  1. You may not know this, Susan, but I know these three amigos from my last trip to the Antarctic. And you portrayed them perfectly.

    A very nice blog, Susan.

    ReplyDelete