Thursday, May 23, 2013

The UPenn Dinner

The University of Pennsylvania dinner was held at Scala’s Bistro in San Francisco, CA. All of the current Penn students, Penn alums, Ivy League Connection funders, Ms. Kronenberg, Mr. Ramsey, Don, and Hannah, Jun, Kai, Mike, and I all ate and socialized. Speeches were given with many words of support and encouragement.

Creme Brulee
I met a lot of people tonight who are either involved with the University of Pennsylvania or the Ivy League Connection. I held fascinating conversations with parents of my fellow cohorts, Ivy League Connection funders, UPenn alums Mahendra Prasad and Tom Eliaz, current UPenn students Cristina Pelayo and Alex Elms, soon-to-be Penn freshman Roger Pharn, and many others. Everyone was very friendly and open to my millions of questions. They answered every question from "What is college work like at UPenn" to " Where's a good place to eat near campus."

The food served was a salad with a side of bread, a choice of a chicken breast or filet mignon (I ordered chicken), and creme brulee. All of the food was very tasty. It was my first time eating creme brulee and I was very impressed.
(From Left) Kai, me, Hannah, Michael, and Jun

The food was great, the people were great, and I enjoyed this dinner immensely. 



1 comment:

  1. This was a nice affair with good food, good company and lively conversation. We’re glad that you enjoyed it and got something out of it.

    ReplyDelete