Monday, June 24, 2013

On My Way

We are leaving early tomorrow morning. I cannot believe that the time is finally here. I still remember writing the essays and going in for the interview. I remember being accepted and filling out forms for the University. And now I will finally be boarding the plane that will take me to Pennsylvania where I will be staying for a month.

I am feeling many emotions. Such as anticipation, excitement, and nervousness. I am not sure what my experience will be, but I am ready for this new adventure.

I expect to meet and connect with many people, and to learn a great deal more about Social Justice, leadership, and research than I currently do now.

This is my last day in the Bay Area. By tomorrow afternoon I will be in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

1 comment:

  1. You earned your spot, Audrey. I’m just as anxious for you as you are and am looking forward to reading of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete