Saturday, July 27, 2013

Final Goodbyes

The last day of my experience at UPENN was filled with emotion. I woke up at 4:00 AM to say goodbye to my friends who were leaving at 5:00 AM. We didn't cry because we know we will see each other again. Later on in the day, a lot of tears were shed because some people it will be very hard to see again, especially any time soon. I'm glad a lot of us want to apply to UPENN and I believe everyone that attended Summer Discovery will get in because they were all such amazing and smart people.

I got breakfast at Starbucks and discussed some of our favorite memories with some friends. Around 11:00 AM we left for the airport and said our final goodbyes. It was really sad and I wish I could've stayed in Philadelphia a bit longer. I hope to be back in about a year!


The flight to Phoenix was fine, around five hours. I sat next to Audrey and a man who was also going to San Francisco. I talked to them for the majority of the flight. We ate dinner in the Phoenix airport and then got on the next flight. It was much shorter and we were in SFO before we knew it. It is good to be home, but also sad. I'm looking forward to the rest of my post trip experience with ILC!

No comments:

Post a Comment